Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
As you all know there has been some discussion regarding what the scope of our site should be, therefore we would like your opinion on what our FAQ should contain.
I've posted the draft several users and I have composed, but there are problems that need to be fleshed out:
- It needs to be more unambiguous, so "such as food safety" is too vague.
- The length may be a bit overkill, so if we can merge items into one that would be great
- The wording isn't always optimal, so if you suggestions, leave a comment and/or fix it
asked Nov 9, 2011 at 10:19
Ivo FlipseIvo Flipse
12.3k1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
What kind of questions can I ask here?
Fitness - Stack Exchange is for fitness professionals, athletes and trainers. If you have a question about …
- improving your exercise performance or technique
- choosing a training program
- nutrition as it relates to exercise
- gear and gadgets used during exercise
- achieving physique milestones
- injury prevention
and it is not about …
- the rules of a sport
- a purchase recommendation
- general weight loss advice
- nutrition unrelated to exercise, such as food safety, nutritional needs for children, etc.
- trainer certification -- it’s for professionals, but not about the profession
- wellness, general health, medical advice and injuries unrelated to exercise
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
Please look around to see if your question has been asked before. It’s also OK to ask and answer your own question.
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged