- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 569 569 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 380 380 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 299 299 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 248 248 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What is the "sep=" metadata you can add to CSVs?
- 26 How to get thread id from a thread pool?
- 16 Most effective way to do daily standup meeting when a few people are remote
- 15 How can I find out what programs are using sound in Linux?
- 14 Is it possible to change the order of a glob?
- 14 How do I choose what code to review?
- 14 What is the significance of the version field in a TLS 1.1+ ClientHello message?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 15 '15