I'm a hobby programmer, who has experience in a whole range of languages, however C# is the language of choice whether it's for Mono, .NET or embedded .NET MicroFramework.
I've mostly delved into hacking and reverse engineering in the past, where I successfully made a map for Warcraft III with active joining and leaving as opposed to waiting for all players to be ready and an arbitrary player limit instead of the normal limit of 12 players. In the past few years though, I've been tinkering with game development and that's how I ended up here.
Outside of that, I also do hobby electronics and robotics on a very amateur level.
- Want to utilize gamepads in Silverlight? Look no further!
- Game Development 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 801 801 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 732 732 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 417 417 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 261 261 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Why does my object move faster at 45 degrees than at 90 degrees?
- 45 How'd they do it: Millions of tiles in Terraria
- 26 Which attack yields higher average damage?
- 18 How do I favorite/hotkey a dual wield setup?
- 16 How to make blocks like "redstone" working in a minecraft-like game when the chunks are not loaded
- 16 Going from Magic to Technology
- 15 TreeView TreeNodeCollection Key
- View more network posts →