Amateur powerlifting enthusiast from Canada.
- Interested in strength-training and the science behind strength
- Current best gym lifts: squat 405, bench 255, and deadlift 475 @ 205 lb
- Best meet total: 405/245/475 (1125) @ 205 lb
- Provincial 93 kg: 520 kg (1146.4 lb) <~~
- Regional 93 kg: 567.5 kg (1251.1 lb)
- National 93 kg: 665 kg (1466.1 lb)
- Icon: Prairie Fire
Top network posts
- 41 What comes next in the sequence?
- 16 Placement of fuse on neutral wire. Why?
- 15 How to control the output voltage of a solid state relay
- 14 Why do powerlifting federations have minimum standards for records?
- 13 What is a Keyboard Word™?
- 10 Soy Protein and Protein Requirements
- 8 Bench Press Form Check
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.