Undergraduate student double-majoring in chemistry and computer science. Primarily interested in chemoinformatics/computational chemistry. I work part-time as a freelance web developer, general and organic chemistry TA, and math and science tutor.
A partial and unordered list of some of my favorite things:
- The caffeine molecule.
- Euler's formula.
- The Weierstrass substitution.
- Laplace transforms.
- Fourier transforms.
- Diagonal matrices.
- The novels of Kurt Vonnegut.
- Chiral auxiliaries.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '12 at 20:37
- Chemistry 11.5k 11.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Chess 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 291 291 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Is there a general consensus on the causes of the alpha-effect?
- 93 Is a negative pH level physically possible?
- 27 How much can the pH change through dilution?
- 25 How quickly must a move be completed?
- 22 Difference between thermodynamic and kinetic stability
- 21 Why is magic acid a superacid?
- 21 Why do salts such as NaCl dissolve?
- View more network posts →