Managment consultant. Focus on yoga, swimming (beginner, TI) and general training.
- Childhood: playground soccer, ice hockey, cross country skiing, swimming
- 1973-1986 Basketball. Played in the Swedish junior national team and in the Swedish level 1 series (Brahe, IFK Linköping). Coached kids team, camp leader.
- 1986-2000. Tried various martial arts, fencing, weightlifting, played in lower divisions of basketball. Constant problems with knees and back.
- 2000-2007. Sporadic training due to becoming the father of twins, weightlifting, running, was only consistent with two years of Jodo. BMI peaked at 27 in 2002
- 2007- . Mix of "everyday active" (bike to work, take the stairs instead of elevator,...), yoga, weightlifting (squats, deadlift, military press), functional training (e.g. MAQ, burpees) and swimming. Feels great.
BadgesView all badges
Jul 27 '12
May 20 '13
Sep 17 '13
Apr 28 '13
Top network postsView all network posts