Managment consultant. Focus on yoga, swimming (beginner, TI) and general training.
- Childhood: playground soccer, ice hockey, cross country skiing, swimming
- 1973-1986 Basketball. Played in the Swedish junior national team and in the Swedish level 1 series (Brahe, IFK Linköping). Coached kids team, camp leader.
- 1986-2000. Tried various martial arts, fencing, weightlifting, played in lower divisions of basketball. Constant problems with knees and back.
- 2000-2007. Sporadic training due to becoming the father of twins, weightlifting, running, was only consistent with two years of Jodo. BMI peaked at 27 in 2002
- 2007- . Mix of "everyday active" (bike to work, take the stairs instead of elevator,...), yoga, weightlifting (squats, deadlift, military press), functional training (e.g. MAQ, burpees) and swimming. Feels great.
- Physical Fitness 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 843 843 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 445 445 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Bicycles 165 165 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Model for predicting number of Youtube views of Gangnam Style
- 13 Calculate proportion of values for dates
- 13 Is there an optimum for swimming stroke rate?
- 10 How many Burpees do I have to do per day to lose a lot of fat fast?
- 10 What is the best way of getting into open water swimming?
- 9 Swim technique workouts in a short pool
- 9 Will weight gain improve performance in competitive swimming?
- View more network posts →