I am Student from an university in North East. I had a bad habit of coding in a language, just by seeing examples and browsing/googling syntax online, thats how I completed most of my assignments, but better late than never, I realized that this is a problem, when you go into research, where you need to think in terms of language and understand the underlying mechanisms to become a better coder, which is what after all, I am striving for. Anyways, I think I will learn more here, than I could ever contribute.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '15 at 17:18
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 369 369 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Travel 223 223 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 209 209 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How can I find a memory leak of a running process?
- 16 Forward Declaration of variables/classes in std namespace
- 15 If a function returns no value, with a valid return type, is it okay to for the compiler to return garbage?
- 13 Reversing a linked list
- 12 Does Overloading Operator<< works inside the class?
- 12 I ordered 'print at home' tickets at Greyhound, but cannot take print out before the bus time
- 8 Need to split a string in bash after certain number of characters
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 20 '15