Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 '11 at 20:09
Top network posts
- 63 Split a string by spaces -- preserving quoted substrings -- in Python
- 40 Is it possible to have an alias for the function name in Lisp?
- 15 What specific productivity gains do Vim/Emacs provide over GUI text editors?
- 14 Uses for both static strong typed languages like Haskell and dynamic (strong) languages like Common LIsp
- 13 How to guarantee 64-bit writes are atomic?
- 13 How to implement closures without gc?
- 12 What is the status of POSIX asynchronous I/O (AIO)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.