- Medical Doctor - Graduation thesis in Pediatric Neurosurgery from the University of Belgrade
- Bachelor of Psychology - Emphasis on child and adolescent psychology
- PhD student in child neuropsychiatry and neurophysiology at the Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, University of Gothenburg
- Radiology Resident at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg
- Former professional sprinter (Serbian National Athletics team, Balkan Champion, and national U23 100m record holder)
- Athlete and team doctor for the Swedish National Dodgeball team
- Completed individual courses of physics, programming, biology, philosophy, law, economics, and pedagogy
- Lecturer for the Serbian Anti-Doping Agency, the Serbian Bioethical Society, and for medical students in surgery and internal medicine at the Sahlgrenska academy
- Guest lecturer at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Belgrade
Member for 7 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '14 at 11:00
Top network posts
- 16 I run one hour without a break everyday. Am I over training?
- 10 Neural Adaptation Training vs. Hypertrophy Training?
- 9 How does support grip strength and crush grip strength differ so much?
- 9 What is the effect of alcohol on the body?
- 7 Time yourself at 100m sprint?
- 7 Why do some actions benefit us and others injure us in the long term?
- 7 What differences in the muscle structure can be seen when trained for Strength vs Hypertrophy vs Endurance?
- View more network posts →