When I was a child, I played soccer and failed at baseball. As an adult, I tried tumbling, martial arts, and belly dancing as forms of exercise. Every once in a while, I do weightlifting or calisthenics for a time before I get bored and moved on to something else. Lately, I've been trying to get into running (something I had eschewed for a long time as "not unless something is chasing me") and basic parkour and I'm actually kind of having fun at it.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
19 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 1:49
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 142.6k 142.6k 1414 gold badges416416 silver badges617617 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Short story read ~25 year ago where changing person's name prevents a war
- 114 What is Mario's full name?
- 113 Why does the terminator have genitalia?
- 95 What is the bottom left object in this picture of fantasy items?
- 94 Did Nancy Pelosi say "We'll have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"?
- 80 Movie where a boy is transported into the future by an alien spaceship
- 79 What went down at the July 1974 Comic Art Con?
- View more network posts →