Working as an engineer during the day so that I can spend my time running. Looking to break 16 min 5k, 1:10 hr:min half marathon, 2.5 hr marathon, and survive a few cool ultras like KEYS100, Grindstone 100, and Hardrock 100. Oh, and place in the top ten at Pike Peaks Marathon. Started running again in Summer 2013. As of summer 2015 Im at 19:22 5k, 1:32 half marathon, 3:36 marathon, and 7:16 Pikes Peak marathon. As of summer 2017 Im at 19:00 5k, 40:08 10k, 1:28:47 half, 1:21 Mt Sterling (4100' over 6.1 miles). As of spring 2020, Im at 1:24:40 half and DNF for Grindstone 100 (did 20 in less than 5 hours but...).
Tampa Bay, Florida
Member for 7 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 '17 at 2:16
Top network posts
- 11 Is the energy of an orbital dependent on temperature?
- 6 Why include sprint workouts in a training program focused on long distance?
- 5 What standards cover foot prints for standard part packages?
- 5 Is the dielectric layer under the top or bottom copper layers always prepreg or can it be a core?
- 5 Should marathon races be done at an even pace throughout or at a constant effort?
- 5 What does road biking do to improve your running?
- 5 Is it possible to maintain or improve as a runner doing mostly races?
- View more network posts →