I have been sedentary for years now and here is how my life goes basically:
- wake up
- drive to work
- small breaks after 2 to 3 hours of working in front of a PC
- get up do some exercises nothing major just like arms, neck, shoulders
- after 12 hours work elevator
- drive home
- rinse repeat (except for half of Sat and entire Sun)
I've cut some information like break fast, shower, lunch, drink, going out, I don't smoke, and so on as I just wanted to give you a feel of it.
So to put it simple I would like to improve my conditioning with exercises at home after work. What I use to be able to do at easy such as running 1~2 KM I can barely do now which seems to me like a red flag, carrying things around for not so long destinations also make me tired easily.
The only health problem I have is that every now and then have some asthmatic attacks which I had since kid but are this days nearly controlled and very few.
I am almost 29 now and what I would like to do is buy an equipment that will allow me to recondition myself back in shape but I have no idea of what kind of exercises I should be doing and what kinda of equipments are worth having for the same.
I guess it's also worth mentioning I am not fat and am not looking to lose weight. I am 1,70cm and about 60~70kg or so I think haven't weighted myself in awhile now.
So I am not sure weather I am looking for a recommendation product here or help with what exercises I can be doing and what equipments I could be using for those.
- So I would like to know weather my question is fit here or where would be a good start point to me? Or what I could change to fit here or whatever advice you can give me.