CS and math geek with little-to-no interest in the exception-riddled "rules" of English grammar, but really grateful to the community in helping me sort through it whenever my exams arrive ^_^
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 '18 at 12:34
- Chemistry 7.7k 7.7k 88 gold badges4141 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 854 854 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 847 847 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Do there exist pairs of distinct real numbers whose arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means are all integers?
- 53 Regex for Mobile Number Validation
- 40 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 35 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- 28 Why am I able to see objects within 25 cm?
- 26 Unclosed Character Literal error
- 25 How to name binary (inorganic) compounds given their chemical formula, and vice-versa?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 2 '18