I'm a regular over at http://ironstrong.org, started lifting weights regularly in April 2011 after I lost 85lbs of weight. I started modestly, with just the bar on most exercises, and as of April 2014, I'm able to lift:
- Squat: 455lb
- Bench: 290lb
- Overhead press: 170lb
- Deadlift: 520lb
I'm still improving, both in the amount I can lift, and removing the amount of fat I'm carrying around.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
27 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 at 19:00
- Physical Fitness 45.3k 45.3k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.3k 42.3k 66 gold badges7878 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Photography 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 259 Ruby: How to iterate over a range, but in set increments?
- 176 Criticism and disadvantages of dependency injection
- 138 File path to resource in our war/WEB-INF folder?
- 135 What is the difference between Reader and InputStream?
- 98 Do seasoned developers still have to deal with merge conflicts?
- 89 How do you handle integrating code from multiple branches/developers each sprint?
- View more network posts →